Event Parking on the BNMC
Parking in downtown Buffalo just got easier and more affordable. The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus is opening its surface parking lot located at 589 Ellicott Street to those attending events in the area.
Cars entering the lot after 3 p.m. can park in the secured lot until 5 a.m. the following morning for a $3 maximum rate. Whether attending a Sabres or Bisons game, enjoying an evening at Shea’s, or any other event in the Allentown/Downtown/Elmwood/Fruit Belt area, the 589 parking lot meets the pre- and post-event parking needs that many attendees look for.
Upon entering, parkers will receive a time-stamped ticket at the gate which they will use to exit the lot and pay with a credit card only at the machine.
Advantages to parking in the 589 Ellicott lot:
- Conveniently located off the expressway (Route 33) from the north
- Only a short drive off the interstate (I-190) from the south
- Only a ¼ mile walk to the free NFTA Metro Rail’s Theater Station
- Only a ¼ mile walk to the NFTA Metro Rail’s Allen/Medical Campus Station
- Frequently patrolled by Kaleida Health Security and Roswell Park Public Safety
- Courteous on-site parking attendants
- Snow removal during winter
For inquiries or suggestions about how to get other businesses in the area to offer discounts for showing a 589 parking ticket, please contact William Smith at 716.218.7155 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.