Date(s) - 03/02/2013
9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Startup Weekend is a global grassroots movement of active and empowered entrepreneurs who are learning the basics of founding startups and launching successful ventures. It is the largest community of passionate entrepreneurs with over 400 past events in 100 countries around the world in 2011.
All Startup Weekend events follow the same basic model: anyone is welcome to pitch their startup idea and receive feedback from their peers. Teams organically form around the top ideas (as determined by popular vote) and then it’s a 54 hour frenzy of business model creation, coding, designing, and market validation. The weekends culminate with presentations in front of local entrepreneurial leaders with another opportunity for critical feedback.
- Arrive, simple breakfast & coffee
- Teams formed and setting up workspace for the weekend
- p.m. Call for needs & skills
- Coaches help teams one-on-one. They are here to help!
- Mid weekend check-in, status reports, call for help
- p.m. Finished for the day. You may stay and work as late as the venue will allow